Wednesday, June 2, 2010

me post someshing noooowwww

So I'm gonna post something about the first week i was here later but for now you can have this morsel. There is a puppetry festival going on and its pretty great, a lot of the shows suck but its quite an experience. Europe really lavishes its puppeteers, well at least prague for sure. On the first day of the festival they gave everyone a GIGANTIC, classy, and free meal (the guy throwing the festival also happens to own a fancy ass hotel and restaurant), it was really mind boggling consider what it was for. Also met alot of people, my wallet is filling with contact info which is nice. Once this festival is done though my stay at this particular hostel also ends so i get to decided what to do next. I might opt out of prague for a bit and head to Berlin which everyone tells me is the place to go in europe, that or budapest. I'll see where i can go with what money i have.

also i forgot to bring a converter for my camera so... i really don't have pictures of the last few days, i'm gonna fix that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment